I could say that 2012 is my happiest year. 2011 was great, but 2012 was even better! Probably cuz in 2010 I was dumped and felt so horrible about it. But after a full 2 year recovery, I am back on my feet, baby!
I don't know about you chicas, but I do have a habit of making resolutions. But making beauty checklist for the new year? I believe this would be the first time for me to do it!
So let's scroll down and see what Roma has for the idea of 2013 Beauty Resolution~
1. Wear sunblock at all timesI always forgot to wear sunblock at home cuz I thought sunblock is only for outdoor sunlight. But my favorite blogger Phanie has taught me that UV ray creeps in the window and every creak of building and still attacks skin anyway. So it's basically a must to wear sunblock all the time.
2. Drop 10 poundsI've dropped 6-10 pounds in 2012. It's sloooow, but suuuuure. I'm positive I could do this YEAH.
3. Exercise everyday/every other dayIt's good for diet, and I just found it, for skin! Sweat produced will also expel toxins out from the body system. And when the heart goes thmp thmp as we exercise, it'll make the blood flow better. The result? Good skin!
4. Drink 2L water dailyTo be honest, I'm not really fond of the idea. Drinking water makes me pee all the time and it's even harder to do when I'm teaching lol. But I guess I have to deal with it. I... I kinda wanna have flawless skin and I know a lotta water is one of the key to such success.
5. Style and take care of hairI had great hair, but I had no knowledge in taking care of it. I remembered I had a lion's mane hair and I hated it to the guts. But I'm glad for Tresemme since it really smooths my hair and makes it not puffy. I will need to find out a good hair-serum/vitamins and the perfect tool to curl my hair. It'll be done next year. *nodnod*
6. Keep legs, arms and armpits free of hairMan, I hate epilating. It hurts so much. Not to mention the length of time I have to go through just to make my armpits hair-free -___-;;; But I don't want to waste money either on wax since it's much more a hassle than epilation.
7. Moisturize skin every showerDo you know that soap strips oil away from our skin? I didn't have that knowledge so I skipped that routine. As the result, my body especially feet and hands felt dry, tight, and even a little hurt. Siiiigh, learned my lessons, so I'll make sure to slap the lotion on. Like a boss.
8. Detox at least once a monthI NEED THIS. I've never gone through even 1 day eating only fruits/raw veggies. I planned to do it this holiday but there were parties and it's hard to resist delicious food ;___; I switched it to Kinohimitsu diet, though, so I don't feel that guilty lololol.
9. Take care of feet betterCuz feet deserve it! Imagine what if we're feetless? They have supported me (and my weight) in all these years and I really think they need pampering, too! ;3; I'll share you how to take care of feet Roma style in the next blogpost! : D
10. Be a better beauty bloggerOh, wow. I feel a lot of things as I write this LOL. But among other targets to achieve; I know that I wanna write beauty reviews better, take pictures in better quality and update my blog more often.
Phew, finally done! That's my 10 Beauty Resolutions 2013. What's yours? :D Tell me on the commenty box~ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~