ROMA: My Take on Korean Boys

Okay, this post could attract hate from my readers. Or anyone who are loving K-Dramas. Maybe. But it's my blog, right? And everyone is entitled to have their own opinion *ahem*.

I have the most random binge when it comes to watching Korean dramas. One day I would obsess all over it, the other day I would avoid it at all cost. It's probably the boys that scare me lol. The effeminate looking males irk me; I remember having this urge to punch the ambassador of The Face Shop (googled it, his name is  Kim Hyun Joong? DERP) and...


...my goodness... I still want to punch him.




WHAT.

WHAT.

WHY DO YOU POSE LIKE THAT.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING. AND IS THAT MASCARA THAT YOU'RE WEARING?!


*deep breath*


Okay. Okay. Okay.


I'm cool. I'm calm.


Anyway.

Don't get me wrong! It's honestly been awhile since I fangirl about anything, really. And ever since I can remember, I always drool over the manly men, the beefy, hairy, armpit smelling (well, not really) MEN.

I'm just appalled by the change of 'macho to metro'. And didn't they invent heels for men? In the past even, pink used to be the color male avoided most, and now pink is wearable for them, too!




Call me a fuddy-duddy, but I still find it hard to accept these changes. Well, maybe okay for males wearing pink stuff... I guess... But the trend of girly males does make me frown a lot. My logic (which is in par of teapot's, I believe) said: If one likes a feminine looking boy so bad, why not date a girl instead? I mean, cmon! Those Korean boys really put girls (read: ME) into shame because most of them are actually prettier than the females! (read: ME)


But yeah, like I said before, my love towards Korean dramas are on and off. On is when I'm trying to exercise at home (K-dramas are the best tool to watch to while burning off the fat!). Off is when I'm bored with their plot and more interested in watching local TV programs (OVJ, X-Factor, Voice ID, IMB, etc) or Spongebob marathons or HIMYM but it's getting boring so yeah :(


HOWEVER. I deliberately expose myself to K-dramas again. The only reason?


I WANT TO HAVE THAT BODY

Still I need eyecandies, thus I think I'll only limit my K-dramas of choice to ROMANTIC COMEDY featuring these hunks:



Han Jung Soo


Cha Seung Won



 Gong Yoo



And maybe some Lee Seung Gi. I find his face dorky instead of handsome (as many of his fans claim?). But that is just the part of his charm :D~! I also like the older brother of him in King 2 Hearts. Haha, yeah, older men cast a spell on me *sheepish*.

OH, WOOPS GOTTA GO! Gotta invigilate some kids and watch their faces as they frown so hard at their test HEHEH. Ciao!

12 comments:

  1. aku juga dulu nggak suka hyunjung tp coba liat dia di barefoot show. keren di sana xD

    btw kpn ya mw dipos diet secret-mu itu? :D

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Luch Luch Craft Persunmall Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    Luch Luch Craft new post Click Here
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Udah saaaaaay :D

      Nih, nih~: http://romacchiato.blogspot.com/2013/06/rdj-diet-menu.html

      Delete
  2. Hahaha... I just watched "Gentleman's Dignity" lately, and it was fun! Well, if you like manly man maybe you'll love it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me LOVE Cha Seung Won ahjusshi tooooo!!!!

    He's like, breaking those flower boy trend in Korea! Hawtness level infinity
    !
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS *GRABBY HANDS*

      Delete
  4. OMG I love watching dramas, watch more than 200 drama addicted here haha! I love Kim Hyun Joong, he's so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my goodnessssssssss you should share me your k-drama to watch list!!!!

      Delete
  5. Aku suka Cha Seung Won, meskipun ud tua tp masi ajah sexy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA EMBEEEEEEEEEER. Mukanya judes. Tapi kalo lagi pake kumis sapi jadi ilfeel wahahahahahahhahaahahha

      Delete
  6. Is it mean I'm grow up since I prefer older man thank girly pinky boy? Hahahaha. 3 years ago when I'm so into korean wave, I love pretty boy. But now... Nah. Gong yoo, so ji sub, jo in sung, kwon sang woo, are more eye candy for me than lee min ho and his friends. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't really like Korean boys. Especially after see them with own eyes.
    Some are attractive, yes, but could they have more muscle? I don't like straight, less muscle man.

    But I have to admit that I love Lee min Hoo's drama.

    ReplyDelete